To accept a return, the following will be considered:
- The product must be returned in the same conditions in which it was acquired. In the event that it is not returned in its original packaging, or it is found in bad condition, the product will suffer depreciation, which will be valued by iWatMotion. Exchanges and refunds will not be given for products manipulated by clients, badly used, broken, etc. In this case, it would lose the guarantee. - Both the collection of the product and its corresponding return will be managed by iWatMotion through our courier service. The material must be packed into a single package and the shipping costs will be covered by iWatMotion.
- In the event that a product is damaged during transport, we recommend that the client notify us as soon as possible, preferably within 48h of receiving the order, via the transport agency. This can be managed through our After-Sales department.. If any imperfections are visible on the packaging of your order, we recommend making a note of this on the delivery note of the courier, so as to record the incident (this makes it easier to process any further claims). In order to make a claim to the courier service, follow these steps:
1 - Send an email to [email protected] containing photographs in which we can clearly identify the imperfections of the material, along with photographs of the packaging and of the couriers’ label, in which we can clearly see the damages of the packaging.
2 - iWatMotion will manage any claim and will keep you informed at all times.
- In order to claim for not receiving a product, the client will have a 48-hour window from the moment of delivery to inform us via our “Customer Service”.
- In the event that a product is shipped and it does not correspond with what a client ordered, iWatMotion will cover the costs of collecting the incorrect product and delivering the correct one.
- The return of all of our products is accepted (renouncement of a purchase), always if 15 days haven’t passed since the delivery of the products and always if the product is found in good condition (The merchandise must be sent with all of its accessories). It must be presented in perfect condition with no dirt, stains, odours or signs of being mistreated or damaged.
- The client will cover the shipping costs. Once the product is received, iWatMotion will then proceed to refund the payment total or create a coupon for future purchases.
If the received product shows any sign of defect or deficiency, we will proceed with the exchange using the following steps:
- The client should contact iWatMotion to proceed with the return of the product through our courier service via a pre-paid UPS label.
- Once received at our warehouse, we will check its current condition before proceeding with the exchange. In the event that a product is found to be faulty, iWatMotion will proceed with the exchange and will cover the shipment costs both outgoing and incoming.
- On the contrary, if a product is found to be in perfect condition then the client will have to cover the collection costs (19.95 €, VAT not incl.) and the costs for re-shipping.
NOTE, we recommend that before processing a return, make sure that you have carried out the necessary tests to prove that the product truly doesn’t function, for if the product were to arrive and work perfectly, and the reason for the return is due to a lack of understanding on the clients part, then the shipping costs, both to and from our facilities, will be covered by you. If you need any technical assistance, you can contact us through our ‘Customer Service’ form.
In order to process a return, follow these steps. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate in contacting the After-Sales department.
1 - Fill out the After-Sales form.
2 - Once the form is received, the After-Sales department will study the case in particular and will send a response.
3 - If the return is accepted: We will provide the client with a pre-paid UPS label. The client must print this off and place it on the package to be returned. The package must then be taken to a UPS access point, where UPS can take the package and ship it back to our technicians.
4 - Once the return is received and verified to be in perfect condition, iWatMotion will have a few working days to proceed with the re-shipment of another article, a discount voucher or a refund of the order total, depending on the conditions of the return. The maximum period for a refund is 15 business days from reception of the order.